Here’s an Enjeo review that will give you an insight into the platform whether it is legit or a scam.
What is Enjeo?
Enjeo is a platform that offers you the opportunity to earn.
Howver, it’s quite easy to make money from this site since you only need to invite your family and friends to sign up.
And once they do, you could be smiling to your bank in no time.
Sounds good? Let’s show you how you too can make money using Enjeo.
Enjeo Review: Requirements for Registration
Here’s a list of things you need to register on Enjeo:
- Two email addresses. These email addresses can be from Gmail.
- A Payoneer account that will enable you to receive payment and withdraw to your local bank.
- An Enjeo Account.
- $1 to pay got the Enjeo subscription plan. This payment is important to ensure that your $21 signup bonus is paid to your account.
How to Open a Payoneer Account
Given that you’ll need a Payoneer account to receive your Enjeo payments, it is needful to have a working account in place.
And if you didn’t before this time, we’ve outlined easy steps on how to open a Payoneer account.
Read Also: Acquiring Technical Skills: How And When?
Now do the following:
- Fill all the details required in the section GPS/USD/EUR (Optionally, choose USD)
- Get your bank SWIFT or BIC code by making a quick search on Google.
- Finally, click on ‘Next’ to complete your account’s registration
Fill all details correctly and Sign Up, then wait from approval from Payoneer support.
Now let’s talk on how you can create an account Enjeo..
How to Register on Enjeo
- Fill in your details, routing number and account details (You can get that on your Payoneer account, just click on. “Global payment” then choose USD)
- After successfully registering, you will be redirected to your Enjeo dashboard.
- On your dashboard, click on ‘Roadside assistance mini-plan’
- You will be redirected to another website
- Register and fill in your details but use another email.
- Then fill in your ATM card details.
- Instantly $1 will be deducted from your bank account.
- Go back to your Enjeo account and scroll down and click on “affiliate”
- You will be credited with $21 in your Enjeo account.
- Also, copy your referral code to invite others. You get to earn $10 per referral.
- Enjeo affiliate program is not a scam program
- Enjeo is legit as I have revealed in this article.
- Basically, Enjeo Affiliate Program is not a scam but there are little mistakes you should avoid, make sure you always stay updated to their policy changes to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Bookmark this web page on your browser because we will keep updating the page as their policy keeps changing remember has we always say stay tune.
How Much Does Enjeo Pay For Referrals?
There are two ways to earn commissions as an Enjeo Affiliate.
- Earn Commissions By Referring Affiliates To Enjeo
- For a limited time, Enjeo is offering a one time $10 bonus for each affiliate you refer to, who enrolls at least 1 customer. In addition to the 1 time $10 bonus, you also receive 5% of your referrals earnings.
- Earn Commissions by referring customers To Enjeo Product Offers
- Aside from referring affiliates, you also earn commissions when you refer customers to their products, which are mini-plans.
- Each plan has a set commission. The most popular product is the roadside assistance plan. It cost $1/week, and you earn $1.25 each week your customer renews their plan.
How Often Does Enjeo Pay Commisions?
Enjeo issues commissions within 24-48 hours after they are earned with no minimum!
You can review how much commissions you have earned in the Enjeo Affiliate Dashboard.
You can also run reports, which indicate the status for each payment.
Read Also: Improve Your Business with These 5 Tips
Commissions marked as “Processing” means your commission earnings have been applied to your Enjeo account and will be processed within the next 24-48 business hours.
Commissions marked as “Sent” means your commissions have been sent you your bank account.
You should note depending on your bank, and bank holidays, it may take up to 5 (five) business days to show in your account.
Most people i’ve spoken to received their commissions in their account within 24 hours.
Proof of Payments
You can refer to this Enjeo Review to create an account for yourself, family, or friend whenever you want.
And now that we’ve answered your query as to what is Enjeo, and whether it is legit or a scam, it makes you more confident in your investment.